17-23. August 2020
Remaining time to diabolicamp:
what will be the safety regulation during the camp?
we have been allowed to open the dance studio from the 8th of June and we are continouisly starting our courses. however we do have some rules and some suggestions for the dancers:
- only join classes if you feel absolutely healthy – obviously we will keep it in the camp (we will mention it at the cancellation options as well)
- washing hands before the classes is mandatory – we will keep it in the camp
- use of hand disinfector is mandatory (there are liquids supplied by the studio free of charge) – we will keep it in the camp
- changing clothes before the classes is recommended – this will be obvious in the camp as people arrive for a week so they will wear a fresh t-shirt for every class
- wearing face masks are upon individual decision, it is not mandatory – if you feel safe wearing it, you are more than welcome but do not expect others to wear it as well.
what are the cancellation options this year?
- anyone can cancel the participation by June 30. the latest. This is also the deadline for payment in case someone is willing to participate. In some cases we may accept partial payment on a later date, though this is upon individual approval.
- after this deadline, so from July 1. we only accept cancelletion in case of:
- illness (the hotel requires medical crtificate)
- vis major (EU or country regulation of closing borders or travels)
Contactless payment available
we had a great and effective discussion with the hotel and they confirmed that even at the party location, they managed to have a credit card reader terminal, so people do not need cash at all as they can pay with credit cards at the bar in front of the restaurant and at the parties as well.